Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lego Skeleton Man


Last night my husband created "Skeleton Man". Our family enjoys playing with Lego's. My husband and son especially do. From the time I woke up this morning my son was showing me all that he thought was cool in the Lego magazine. He really likes Star Wars and Knights especially. There was a time when we allowed him to watch Sponge Bob. Our daughter liked Sponge Bob and we thought it was pretty harmless, she's moved on since then. Our son was younger then. As he's getting older, some of the comments Sponge Bob makes, he repeats. So his sister said, "No more Sponge Bob until you're 20". Maybe when he's a little older and knows what not to repeat we'll let him watch it again, if he wants to then. Skeleton Man's head is made from "Squidward's" house from the Sponge Bob show.

1 comment:

Donetta said...

I am not too fond of it either. Hubby finds it funny and so he has shared it with the kids