Saturday, September 29, 2007

Meet my walking Buddy


This is my walking buddy Liberty. Named Liberty for we added her to our family in July just over 3 years ago when she was 3 months old. She's now 3 1/2 years old and she was "supposed" to be an Australian Shepherd. The lady we had gotten her from as a puppy swears she is. Normally they are alot fluffier. They do have the spotted coat and sometimes will have blue eyes. As a puppy she could have fooled us. Well if she is or if she isn't she's a sweetie. She is such a good girl with the kids, she thinks she is one of them. I can't say the walk word without following through. I have tried to walk as often as I can to get exercise. In addition to going up and down my stairs all day and night. So Liberty and I will go for a walk this morning for 30 minutes around our neighborhood. I listen to my Ipod and she enjoys all the sights and sounds outside of our family compound.

1 comment: