Tuesday, June 24, 2008


Yesterday afternoon I had a wonderful time with my family in the pool. First it was my son and I, then my daughter and I then all of us once my husband got home. I really enjoyed the time, but I was very active for hours. I lifted my son up and threw him into the water, he loved that, I don't know how many times he said, "again, again". We made whirl pools, I pulled the kids around. My son is doing so well with his swimming this summer. He loves to swim underwater. Today my lower back isn't feeling to good. I guess I overdid it a bit. We had a little 3 inch visitor that kept checking us out. This huge beetle kept coming over our wall in the same spot. We joked that it was a remote control beetle and that someone was on the other side of the wall controlling it. This was a huge bug! My husband took this picture of it for me.

1 comment:

Donetta said...

Hi Sis! What a beautiful beetle. It is so good to see life. Every one uses so much poison a beetle sighting has become a rare event.
I am so glad you all had so much fun together. I look forward to seeing you. Perhaps we can get together this week.