Friday, November 9, 2007

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert tonight!


My daughter is so excited, tonight is the night of her very first concert. She can't believe she will see Miley Cyrus here in Arizona as she put it. I'm excited for her and actually am looking forward to it also. I especially like some of the Miley songs that are from her own rather than the Disney made image. I'm not looking forward to the drive to Glendale during rush hour, pray for me! We are going with another Mom and daughter so we will at least have some company for the journey. Traveling back shouldn't be to bad other than we'll all be pretty tired. I'm sure this will be a great show. I'm glad that she can call this her first, I'm a little embarrassed by mine, KISS. I can't believe I liked them. I think I was 14 and I remember my Mom taking my friend and I to the Lakeland Civic center in Florida. It was about an hour or so from our house. She actually dropped us off and just hung around Lakeland. Now a days I'd never drop my 14 year old off at a KISS concert, back then though in the late 70's we survived. I will have to post what I think of the show in the next couple of days. It sounds like it will be really good. I just wish we could have sat a little closer, not happy with the scalpers that didn't make that possible. It's unbelievable to think that so many were able to access tickets and buy so many up, well just thankful to be going.

No comments: