Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fresh & Easy deal for a Labor Day Cookout


If you live near a Fresh & Easy Market I have a deal for you! I bought 4 fresh Grill Packs which EACH consist of 4 Italian sausage, 4 burger patties and Chili Citrus Cilantro Seasoned Chicken thighs and drumsticks a total of 4 lbs. 11 oz each pack and 1 chocolate almond bar for my honey for $15.34 tax included. They have coupons where you can spend $20 and get $5 off, thus the reason I had to buy the candy bar. The Grill Packs are on special I believe through Labor Day for $4.99 each. In this picture I am showing 1 complete pack and the other is taken apart so you can see what is included. So for what I spent I actually get a total of 16 burgers, 16 Italian sausage and LOTS of chicken. What a great Labor Day cookout. Another way to use it could be by each meat only. That's enough burgers or enough sausage for 16 people. Depending on the size of the gathering you have, you could have 3 get togethers, 1 with chicken, 1 with burgers..... Cool hugh? :) The burgers are just unseasoned patties but we put McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning on them, yummy! We love to cookout and since we have a family of 4 we could even have 12 meals out of all this if we wanted to do it that way. Granted we may get pretty sick and tired of it unless we do it over a long period of time. We will freeze some of it, they'll freeze fine.
Had to share the deal :D HAPPY LABOR DAY!

No comments: