Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gingerbread Ornaments....


Our Church had a Christmas boutique recently, every year it's a place to go to find cool handmade treasures. I found these cute ornaments there. We enjoy painting the plaster type ornaments and we've made a our own ornaments over the years. I couldn't pass these up though, they are made out of the cinnamon dough and were hand painted, it looks as if they have a light coating of sparkle glue on them, it smells like they were sprayed with a protective coating?(they needed some airing out). The peanut shell one was cute also. My daughter gave the peanut shell reindeer to her Math teacher. We gave a gingerbread to her English teacher both are special teachers. The others I gave to ladies I work on the playground with. Since we kept none for ourselves I had to take a picture of them. Maybe we will try something like this ourselves in the future.

No comments: