Sunday, December 14, 2008

Making Bracelets


I LOVE beads, lately several of my friends have gotten more involved in jewelry making. It seems everybody is making bracelets, necklaces or earrings. I have inspiration all around me! I have started to buy some beads as well as pull out some that I've had from previous dabbling. I'm really enjoying myself, my daughter has even gotten in on it. She would rather use the plastic pony beads though, I like glass or crystal. In one night my daughter made all that is pictured, when she gets into something she goes full force, non-stop. I have made some bracelets for her and others I'm not sure what I'm going to do with yet. I only use the stretch cord, because that's all I really know right now. I have used kits in the past where all you need to do is string the beads and clamp the closure shut. I'd like to take a beading class or jewelry class, and learn more so I can improve on my newest craft.

1 comment:

Donetta said...

Come spend an afternoon with me Sis. I got your call and would love to get together with you. I will show you the how too.