Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Afternoon Nap


We don't do naps anymore at our house. I stopped trying when my son was 4. It just stopped being a regular thing, he didn't seem to need them anymore. There are times though if I know it's going to be a late night that I will take a little drive down the sleepy road. There is a road nearby that I like to drive down that goes into the desert where there are only mountains and cactus no homes or buildings. The road has some curves and slight ups and downs which equals NAP! There are also days like today when I'm guessing he's just played hard and is so comfortable on the couch, he falls asleep. After lunch I let him watch a little TV. I was doing my previous post. I thought it was kind of quiet in the house, I peeked around the couch to see this precious site :) Lately I also been reading to him at night and twice he's fallen asleep during the story! That what kids are supposed to do :)

No comments: