Thursday, April 10, 2008

Frozen Yogurt date with my son


Just before lunch today my little guy and I went out for frozen yogurt to the Golden Spoon. LOVE that place! I had a coupon for 2 free! I know it's not the perfect lunch but we had a good ole time. He got the usual "chocolate" boy after my own heart. I got the 99% fat free Heath Bar, with Heath Bar topping! I'm not concerned about the 99% fat free stuff just the flavor. It was a beautiful day and a little cool in the shade. So we opted to sit in the back of my SUV. We opened up the back hatch and there we sat comfy in the parking lot. We totally enjoyed each others company. I asked him how school was and what was going on. We talked about our flavors of choice. He didn't understand why I didn't get chocolate if I like it. Hard to explain to a 5 year old that our taste in frozen yogurt and ice cream expands as our taste buds develop and we learn of all the other cool flavors. What a nice time we had together. I cannot take credit for the picture, I just thought it would go nicely with the post :)

1 comment:

Donetta said...

Hi! It sounds like you two had fun! It is so wonderful to enjoy the kids. I love that you sat in the back of the truck. fun.