Thursday, July 26, 2007

Monopoly last night

Last night we played Sponge Bob Monopoly for a couple of hours. We had fun family time sitting around the kitchen table. I realized it was probably the first time I had played Monopoly with my husband! We've been together for 17 years and have never gotten around to playing it. We have played other board games, but never Monopoly. It's hard to believe all the time as passed and no Monopoly. When we took the game out, I was impressed to see how nicely my daughter had put it away from prior play. She really took good care of it, I had to compliment her.
It's fun to watch my 4 year old son play. He wants to buy everything he lands on! He wants to be able to buy a pineapple. We had to do some reading for him along the way. He is a lot like Dad, he was buying everything up to. My daughter is the same way. I played auctioneer, whenever the player that landed on the spot didn't want that property, it went up for auction. My daughter was bent on getting "Grandma's House" had to have it. She beat Dad out on that one. The funny thing is, my 4 year old WON the game!!!!

1 comment:

Donetta said...

Good Job big boy!