Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Still have some issues.....why I need Jesus

I took my daughter and a friend skating last night. Upon arrival I scouted out a table to camp at. I found one, it was rather large but I was willing to share, if politely asked to do so. Low and behold moments later, a woman and her 2 older children plopped down at it. Not a word said, no permission for access granted. This is Christian Night people! Should I say something, should I not? Could she be a Christian if she is apparently so rude? Maybe God hasn't dealt with her in this area yet? Oh the things that can go through the mind at such a time. I was determined to stand my ground and not be moved. As time passed more came, her friends, they just came and sat. The woman and I spoke for a moment previous but it was only about the drinks at the snack bar. The invasion continued, how many people could fit at this table? I kept spreading our things around so that I could take control of our territory. When the girls came back to the table to sit, where would they? We squeezed in, but uncomfortably. Never did I say a word about it, neither did she. I stood my ground until the end and then we left. Jesus I need your help with this one, as always, I need your help! Are you laughing yet or praying for me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still have issues with this, too.

M