Saturday, February 23, 2008

Time for a hair change


I was long overdue for a haircut and highlights. I thought it was time to get some bangs once again, needed something different. They are back in now, not that I follow that too much. Whatever looks best on you... Last weekend when we went to play in the snow, my hair was blowing in my face way to much. There is a pic. of me where I look like "Cousin It" from the Adams family, honestly. I knew it had to be the front of me rather than the back, the picture was in the distance so I zoomed in. Sure enough. You get the point. I felt like it was time for a change. We get into the pattern of repeating what we think works. Not that this is a drastic difference, just enough. My daughter took this pic. the day I got my hair done so I thought I'd share it. My friend Renee at Camelot Salon did and great job cutting and highlighting my hair I'm happy with it (thanks Renee!).

No comments: