Friday, July 25, 2008

Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D


On Sunday afternoon after Church we went to the IMAX theater nearby. We just wanted to get some info. about an upcoming event. My husband was checking into it, next thing I knew he had tickets to see Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D. Honestly I hadn't heard of this movie at all. My first thought was that it was a documentary type film. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of seeing it without my husband asking if I'd wanted to first, I wasn't in the mood to see a documentary. I quickly thought well at least it would be something to do that would be in a cool place, ok fine I warmed up to the idea.... I was totally surprised by the movie, it wasn't a documentary after all. I loved this movie! The kids loved it also. I especially liked it in 3D.

No comments: