Monday, July 21, 2008

Latest sightings in my yard




We always seem to have something interesting going on in our yard! A while back my husband put some wood up there (see pic) to keep the pigeons from getting in. Our neighborhood is full of birds. Our yards is full of a variety of birds in the trees but the pigeons seem to love hanging out on all the houses in the neighborhood. This spot must not have been to closed off for these little guys to get in there. I'm guessing Love Birds? There are actually 4 of them from what we can tell. I thought I heard some sweet bird music just outside of my loft the other day :)

My husband found this big guy or pardon me girl, in our yard. To be honest I thought, from a distance, it was a huge pile of dog (um a you know) He called me over to take a look and I thought what on earth for, do I really need to? Oh, it was a huge Toad! Never a dull moment here.

No comments: