Saturday, July 26, 2008

LEGO blocks and lots of them!


My husband and son went to a garage sale this morning. They came home with a garbage bag full of Lego blocks! (I am saying "Lego" rather than Legos which I was originally inclined to say because my husband tells me he heard that calling them Legos is wrong, they are neither plural or singular, interesting) I can remember looking for shells on the beach, this I would compare to that. We had them out on the floor and all four of us were looking through to see what cool new Lego building pieces we had. Lots of "guys" as my son calls them, unique pieces we haven't seen before. The giant bag was $10 and worth so much more, knowing how much we've spent on them already ourselves. We've had a Lego store open up nearby and we love going there. We recently bought our son a table and chairs for his Lego building so he doesn't have to put them away. Now the process of sorting and thinking about creative ways we can store these and make them user friendly :)

No comments: