Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Daughter cracks me up


The love for a child is indescribable and to have a child is such an awesome blessing. I have never been as mad at anyone or laughed as hard with anyone as I have with my daughter. She can make me more angry with her at times then I can possibly imagine. I'm not talking anything anybody has to worry about here, just typical Mother/daughter stuff, I'm sure Mom's know what I'm talking about. She and I have laughed together a lot, but more so lately. Over the Christmas break we watched a chic flick together and then she played around with her new camera she got for Christmas. It has some video capabilities and we were both being so silly. She said it was like she had a friend sleeping over, we had so much fun. We laughed so hard about the craziest things. Yesterday we went out shopping the two of us in the store were being so silly, another customer in the store got a chuckle out of us too. I laughed so hard, my face was all scrunched up and she said I sounded like a mouse squeaking, it almost hurt! In school she is known this school year for her giggling. I said she gets it from me, so true. The simplest things will tickle our funny bones. I have learned to control myself though a little better than she can :) I am finding that she can be quite a comedian. She can make funny voices and faces that just crack me up. In fact she has recorded some of it, I am encouraging her to find a visual of the voices she's doing. We have so much fun together, and then of course the opposite too.... Thank God for the good times! She is such a cool teenager!

1 comment:

Donetta said...

yes she is...your such a cool mom!