Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Decorating the Loft Studio


I am finally starting to plan out our "Loft Studio". I have many rubber stamps, papers and other craft supplies.... I'm itching to get back to my artistic endevers. My husband is also an awesome artist with so much talent. We can share this space. Not to mention the #1 love we share of Photography.
I saw a really nice hutch desk and chair with matching bookshelf I liked. This space will double as a space for a guest. We found this great "studio sofa" at Cost Plus World Market, the desk was actually found there as well. We bought the studio sofa on sale, but are still considering the desk. The Sofa has 3 positions, either completely flat for sleeping or one side down as in a chase or both sides up as a sofa. It's just the perfect size. I have added a couple of pillows that are a combo of blue, brown and copper. I also found matching drapes for the single window in the room. This was all Pier One merchandise found at Big Lots on clearance at 70% off. I LOVE a great deal. The walls will need to be painted, but I haven't chosen the color as of yet. We are still in the process of decorating our kids bathroom. It will be in a Beach/seashore theme. We've bought most of the decor and just need to find the time to paint. I am truly wanting to get settled into our new home ASAP.

No comments: