Wednesday, August 1, 2007

In His image Photography - What's in the name?

I have been thinking about the name of my Blog. It's funny you don't see much "Photography" at my site lately do you? I guess this Blog is going through a season. Now it's more about the photographer rather than the photographs. When I started up this blog a couple years back, I didn't really put a lot of thought into the name as I should have. I guess I could have made it a bit shorter or more catchy. I knew how much God meant to me and that I'm His. That is how I came up with "Photo Daughter of the King" my post is "photo princess". Since we are all Daughters/Princesses, I thought it apropos. The name "In His Image" as I explain at the top, that it is about capturing God's creation in photographs. I am just so awe struck by the beauty of the sites in our country that we visit. I do also enjoy capturing my family and others on film. I do need to add more photos, so stay tuned. We'll be going on our "Vacation Adventure". I'm sure that I will take plenty of shots on the trip. So just in case you were wondering, where's the photography?

No comments: