Friday, August 17, 2007

High School Musical 2 Tonight


In case you are not the parent of a "Tween" I will fill you in that tonight is the premier of High School Musical 2. This has been long awaited by tweens everywhere. My daughter is so excited about the premier of this movie. She and a friend are getting together to watch it tonight. I must admit, I too am looking forward to it. The first one was awesome, I hope the 2nd will be just as good. I enjoy watching these movies with my daughter. We enjoy watching Hannah Montana together as well, Zack and Cody too. I cherish the time we are still able to share together where it's still cool for Mom to be around :)
This movie has been compared to Grease which was a big movie when I was about my daughters age. If you aren't familiar with High School Musical I encourage you to watch it if you have the opportunity then follow with HSM 2.
We have our High School Musical plates and napkins ready for tonight. We'll be serving pizza and eating popcorn!
I will also post a "You Tube" for High School Musical 2 if you'd like to see it.

No comments: